top of page

Mableton Moose Lodge Group

Public·81 members

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

Practice Session [PATCHED]

Max Verstappen finished at the top of the timesheets in the first practice session at the Australian Grand Prix, ahead of Lewis Hamilton and his team mate, Sergio Perez, as the drivers got to grips with a 'green' Albert Park circuit.

practice session

Practice Session No. 10 will take place October 7-10, 2022, in Ann Arbor, MI at the Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning. If in-person workshops are not possible due to COVID-19 the session will be postponed. Selected workshop leaders will receive round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and a $2,000 honorarium. Workshops will be supported with a $500 stipend for materials or other miscellaneous expenses.

This call is open to individuals or collaborations. Applicants should have a graduate degree in architecture, some experience (even if limited or new) in both teaching and practice, and be committed to a prospective career that in some way spans both practice and the academy. Proposals that define practice and teaching broadly will be considered, but potential impact in both arenas will be a priority.

Last year when using Webinars I could see the list of Attendees while I was in a practice session prior to opening the webinar. When testing my set up this year, I don't seem to be able to see the attendees until I start the webinar. Sometimes I want to promote an attendee to panelist before the webinar starts but I can't do that if I can't see who is waiting for the session to start. Has this changed? Can I no longer see Attendees waiting for the webinar to start? If it was changed, why? It was very useful seeing who and how many were waiting for the webinar to start.

I understand the difference between Meetings and Webinars and I know that attendees were visible to the host from the practice room a year ago, though I don't recall it being referred to as a waiting room. We are working in Webinars and those who need to come in as panelists get those invitations. However, last year when using Webinars I, as host of the webinar in the practice session, could see the list of people who had signed in as attendees and were waiting, outside of the practice session, for the webinar to start. If one of our panelists ended up coming in as an attendee, I could see them waiting there and promote them into the practice session as a panelist. This problem came up because we were using a recurring webinar for several sessions of a conference and, if the panelist attended another lecture as a mere attendee, then they could not get in again as a panelist but were banished to attendee-land for the rest of the recurring sessions. From what I can determine, this is still a problem if a panelist attends another session of a recurring webinar as an attendee using the same email as that attached to their panelist invitation. However, I will no longer be able to promote them into the practice session ahead of the start of the webinar - which we would want to do - because I can no longer see any of the attendees until the webinar has been started. It sounds like last year, webinars had a kind of waiting room for the attendees which the host could see but that feature has been discontinued since we last used webinars. Perhaps it is so thecompany can offer this feature elsewhere in their slate of features or perhaps they did not know how organizations like ours (a non-profit, volunteer-run, community organization) were using their products. If anyone sees this from the company, perhaps you could reconsider the removal of the visibility feature for attendees during the practice session. In the meantime, I am stressing to our volunteers and speakers to not use the email attached to their panelist invitation for entering as an attendee. If you have any other solution, I would be happy to hear it. Thanks for your reply.

The link the Zoom system sends them when they are added to the interpretation setting seems to provide "Attendee" access only, instead of Panelist-like access, which they need to enter a Webinar practice session. Since interpreters would normally be sound-checked during a practice session, it doesn't make sense to have to be forced to start a Webinar to allow them to enter.

I'm having the same issue. Interpreters should be able to join a practice session just the same as other panelists. There are a lot of logistical issues to work through before inviting attendees into your webinar.

in Webex Events you can share a power point presentation and then play the slides automatically. That's all fine and working, but if you then start a practice session the presentation won't be available to the already joined attendees which are connect with mobile device like iPad or iPhone. On a Windows or Mac client the presentation is running without any troubles.

If you share a powerpoint presentation as a host in Webex Events all attendees are able to see this presentation while you are going in the practice session mode but that only applies to attendees which are joining the event by pc.

On mobile phones or tablets the presentation can't be seen and there's only a notification that the event is in practice mode. Our goal would be that all attendees, joining from any devices, can see the powerpoint presentation while the event is in practice mode.

His pace throughout both practice sessions on Friday will continue to worry the British team's competitors on the grid as pundits persist in their views that they're primed to put the pressure on frontrunners Red Bull, Ferrari and Mercedes this season.

50 minutes left of FP2: Ferrari are quick out of the blocks in this session as Charles Leclerc goes fastest through the first ten minutes with a 1:31.843. He's followed closely by teammate Carlos Sainz - just a tenth behind - as both begin FP2 on soft tyres.

Given both qualifying and the race this weekend will come in the evening, this session should give us a few more times that are representative of what we'll see when it matters most both tomorrow and Sunday.

Sergio Perez is currently the man to beat time wise, but from listening to the interviews in the break, it sounds like just about every team was happy with their FP1 performance. The exception was Ferrari's Carlos Sainz though, who suffered a huge spin which limited his overall running during the opening practice session.

End of FP1: The first practice session of the year comes to a close with Red Bull's Sergio Perez clocking the fastest time. Aston Martin's Fernando Alonso finishes in P2, half a second off the pace, whilst Perez's teammate Max Verstappen comes home in P3.

50 minutes left of FP1: 16 cars are out on the track at present as Aston Martin's Fernando Alonso puts in the fastest time of the session so far with a 1:35.048. His teammate Lance Stroll does feature today by the way after he missed preseason testing through injury.

15 minutes until FP1: For those of you who are new to F1 this season, there are usually three free practice sessions over a race weekend (excluding Sprint race weekends). The sessions last for an hour and drivers mostly use this time to find their rhythm which is especially important before this weekend's opening race.

These sessions also act as an opportunity for the teams to test out their cars in different set ups and a bit further into the season, it allows them to further trial new car parts such as front wings and so on.

Granted, we're not going to see teams go flat out at the Bahrain International Circuit on Friday but free practice should highlight where teams are this season in terms of pace a little more. The most surprising could be Aston Martin who, at least according to whispers around the paddock, could be set for a very successful season.

F1 fans in the USA can catch all the action in 2023 with all 23 races set to be shown live on ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2. For Spanish-language viewers, they can find live broadcasts on ESPN Deportes, though ESPNews and ESPNU will also show some practice and qualifying sessions live throughout the year.

Note: The 2023 practice sessions are not available for AP Seminar, AP Research, AP Art and Design, or AP world language courses. Access other excellent preparation videos for these courses on the Review page in AP Classroom.

As the U.S. Soccer Grassroots initiatives continue to come online through the launch of the in-person and online Grassroots coaching courses, a critical concept that all Grassroots coaches will learn about is Play-Practice-Play. Researched and developed by technical leaders across the domestic Grassroots landscape, Play-Practice-Play is the optimal manner to structure a practice session for youth players, as it utilizes best practices for the learning and application of game-like scenarios.

When players arrive to practice, the first responsibility of the coach is to create an environment that is safe, engaging and fun. In the first Play phase, players engage in small-sided games with the primary focus on having fun. It is important that these pickup-style games are led by the players and facilitated by the coaches. During this first Play stage, players have the opportunity to experience the game while the coach observes and guides them towards developing their own solutions rather than being directed what to do.

In the second phase of Play-Practice-Play, children are engaged in different forms of targeted learning activities to further guide their opportunities to develop. The goal of the Practice phase is to create an environment filled with opportunities for players to experience and learn about the goal of the training session through repetition.

Sometimes, practice sessions fall flat. Picture a violin player slouching through rehearsal, struggling to remember the notes and summoning the minimum amount of energy necessary to get through it. At the end, the violinist walks out of the room no more skilled at playing than when they entered. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2020 by Mableton Moose Lodge #1314. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page